TGM Sport

viper1984

Advanced Member
Another mention for the great service at TGM.

Went to get my MOT done and tyres fitted a couple of weeks back. When driving my car to the MOT station Tom noticed the clutch could do with being replaced soon.

Took it back to TGM to get the clutch done, and now it drives better than before.

Friendly service there from all the staff, highly recommended.

Ezza

Advanced Member
TGM is certainly my favourite garage :) He is actually willing to spend time talking you through things and always looks out for the best interest of the customer!

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Just an add to this.

Just picked my car up from tgm, highly recommend. Top comunication, brillant prices I'm still in shock how good it was, was expecting a lot more. Superb advice, it's so good to be able to talk to a mechanic that actually knows about these cars, what can be done to them and what's best. (As we all know owning an import, some mechanics don't have a clue).

Was worth the 100 mile round trip easily, if your need a garage tgm gets my vote :).

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
I have to agree.

I live 93.5 miles from TGM and have been several times (near 200 mile round trip) I keep going back and intend to go back again soon!

THE X

Another nod for Tom and the team, I drove over 2hrs to get some confirmation and a genuinely knowledgeable opinion. Just what I needed as a new owner with unknown noises.

Thanks TGM!!!

nersha

200+ mile roundtrip for me yesterday for the MOT and to sort a couple of niggles. Great service & fair prices. Will be back soon for a K100

Linus27

Advanced Member
I have used TGM for a couple of year now for my EP3 and now use them for my wife's Scooby and MX5. Hope to be getting a DC5 any time now to replace the EP3 and will continue to use TGM. Tom and the guys/girls are brilliant and would never take my cars anywhere else.

Rtribe

First time down TGM today just for a small service and to clear up some other knocks, extremely impressed with the service and knowledge, will definitely go back even though it is an hour and half drive minimum both ways!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Its always great to read these reviews and i do pass them on to Tom (hes not exactly computer savvy). he is flattered that people think so highly of him.
i would think he is probably the most knowlageable guy Dc5's wise outside of Japan, he has worked on more than anyone else i can think of .

Linus27

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Its always great to read these reviews and i do pass them on to Tom (hes not exactly computer savvy). he is flattered that people think so highly of him.
i would think he is probably the most knowlageable guy Dc5's wise outside of Japan, he has worked on more than anyone else i can think of .
Make sure Leo, Natalie, Sarah and the rest of the guys get a big thanks as they all do a superb job as well.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Was blown away with the customer service I received earlier in the year when I got my clutch changed and final drive fitted. Even though you could tell Tom was super busy he still took the time to explain things to me and test drove the car throughly to make sure everything was tip top and put it back on the ramp to make sure everything was as it should be after the test drive. Will 100% be returning in the future and would recommend them to anyone, wish they were closer!!

sam g

Banned
ep3itrdc5 said:
plus, there's normally some cracking cars to look around while you wait
this definitely, that mean asbo looking nhb fl... its always there, i thought it
belonged to someone working there
til one of the guys told me it was a customers lol !!!

Rom

Advanced Member
sam g said:
this definitely, that mean asbo looking nhb fl... its always there, i thought it
Sounds like Daves i think.

Looks gorgeous.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
sam g said:
Yep that's Daves on here. Mental machine. Love it.

Ali D

Advanced Member
Been using TGM for the past 5 years, taken all my Hondas there.

Tom is one of the nicest guys I‘ve come across, and there service is topnotch.

Got a Honda - use TGM. simple!

C2AXG

Advanced Member
I wouldnt use anyone else for my hondas, the advise and workman ship is excellent! :xhaha2:

Linus27

Advanced Member
davidpingu said:
I'm off down there on the 10th September. Anyone else down there that day?
I've got my first track day in my mk1 MX5 at Brands on the 2nd September. Judging how I usually kill my brakes on track and this car is 24 years old, chances are it will be heading back to TGM for some TLC quite soon after so you might see me there :)