TGM Sport

Dollydc5

1st Visit to TGM today, small service and check over the vehicle. Very very impressed with the whole job, car feels new again, such a great service and full of knowledge! Will be first choice for my DC5 😊

Although, has anyone else got lost in the nature reserve next to TGM or is that just me?? 😝

Linus27

Advanced Member
My two silver Scoobies are there at the moment. Tom is hoping to have them sorted by the weekend but if they are there still on Monday, give them a pat and say, won't be long till home time boys and daddy still loves you :lol:

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I'll be there first thing Dave. From just after 8ish onwards. I'd imagine they'd likely be finished around 12 - 1pm

That's provided the Mrs doesn't go early as she's due with our second on the 22nd!!

What you having done?

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Hopefully see you there then Dave. Be good to catch up with how things are going with your charged DC5. It was in "safe map" mode last time I spoke to you at Japfest as you were running it in

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Can't recommend TGM highly enough, I've always taken the Teg there. Just been down for a Timing chain kit and major service. Big thanks to everyone at TGM.