TGM

mil1lion

Advanced Member
I have mixed feelings on them but I've only been there once. I took it in for the FRSU and pro spring kit. Unfortunately my bushes were too worn to do the FRSU so I ordered new ones. They fitted the pro spring kit and new rear breaks then ordered new bushes. The work they did was good and Tom seems to really know his stuff. You definitely get a good feeling when you go there and see several DC5 kicking about. It's the only reason I would drive 100miles if I feel they know my car well.

The negative experience I had with them was waiting on the bushes to arrive. They had been on order for a couple of weeks and at one point were sent to the wrong place. When they did finally arrive they were the wrong ones. There's a not a lot TGM can do about being sent the wrong product but when it came to waiting for the right ones to arrive they never returned my calls. I don't mind waiting a bit of time but I never like when a company doesn't return your calls and keep you up to date. It didn't give me the impression they really cared. I ended up going to TDI South because they had the bushes in stock and they're actually closer.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I know all the guys there very well as I freelance for them while racing , they are always busy and as they don't have a full time secretary getting returned can sometimes be a problem. I would just say to persevere and just call back rather than waiting if you need an answer