Thank F*$% it wasnt the teg!!!!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
Hey guys,
Was having a bad day as it was today, but was made worse with my journey home from work when some stupid cow decided to slam her brakes on for no apparent reason!!!! Needless to say i didnt stop so quick and skidded straight into the back of her only bonus being luckily i was driving the misses's micra/my work car and not the teg!!!!!! phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
yeah i would say so but was driving through a built up neighbourhood so not going very fast and she just slammed on i braked but just locked up couldnt do anything about it. A passing witness walking along the pavement gave me their details as she saw the woman just slam on for no reason she said i didnt stand a chance in stopping.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Hmmm, sorry to hear man. Hope nothing too serious comes out of it insurance wise. Teg would have stopped is the only thing!

nellly

Advanced Member
unlucky mate. as you say at least it wasn't the teg. also for insurance wise it wont make any difference if she stopped for no reason you still hit her. she was properly just looking for a whiplash payout.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Crash for cash?

Sounds suspect, i've never been close behind anyone since my crash back in my civic about 6 years ago, basically the same thing happened, guy slammed on his brakes because of a parked car.

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Defo Crash for cash!!!!

Like you say, glad it wasent the Teg and that you ok!

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
Hey guys quick update, turns out her daughter who she was following in another car is a police officer haha. God knows what they were upto but alot of things dont tie up for one what is a 60 yr granny doing driving a new sporty corsa i dont even think it was her car more likely her daughters. The daughter informed me that her mum hadnt been well recently as she suffers from osteoporosis, can see an injury claim coming out the woodwork here!!!! As for our car stripped it down today at work as me and my boss had a quiet day and managed to fix 95% of it lol actually looks really good straightened everything up even done abit of dent removal quite impressed with how it came out!!!
Abit annoyed though as the policy is under my girlfriends name who only has a provisional, so the idea was to get a cheap car to teach her to drive in and start her building up her no yr claims bonus but that has now backfired as she is the policy holder so will not get any no claims bonus for 2 yrs now even if she is completely accident free!!!! Needless to say i aint in her good books at the moment lol

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Thats not how its works, Accidents loose 2 years no claims, but until the renewel you wont build up any no claims then you will start building up again after the renewel.