Thanks TGM

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Big thanks once again to Tom and everyone at TGM who sorted my brakes on Saturday. They feel so much better now, were a great help when choosing my new parts for my brakes. For anyone who hasnt been to TGM then you really should.

TGMSport

Members
civic17_99 said:
Big thanks once again to Tom and everyone at TGM who sorted my brakes on Saturday. They feel so much better now, were a great help when choosing my new parts for my brakes. For anyone who hasnt been to TGM then you really should.

Thanks, I am glad you are happy with everything :D

Stoo

Whining.....
TGMSport said:
civic17_99 said:

Almost a year ago!

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Well as this thread has been revived, i want to say another thanks to TGM for all there hard work on my car. She pulled a 220.7bhp at the surrey rolling road day with just a spoon drop in filter :D

kazmo

Advanced Member
Stoo said:
TGMSport said:
civic17_99 said:

Almost a year ago!
haha, almost a year... there's hope for me yet then, i'm still waiting for a quote on some Mugen bits from April