Thanks to Shaun and the team at TDI South

mil1lion

Advanced Member
I had my car originally booked in with TGM to get the FRSU with Eiback pro springs and cambers arms and bolts. The bushings were too worn to get it all done though so I had reschedule and wait for the Mugen bushes to arrive (they already have some order). This was back in early April. Got it booked in 2 days before Japfest in May but they phoned the day before to say they had been sent the wrong bushes and they would get back to me when the new ones come in. I waited and waited, phoned a few times and was told they would phone back but never got a call (one of the most annoying thing for me).

So I had a look for alternatives, TGM and TDI North are always being praised but never read about TDI South who are actually nearer for me as well. Left my query on the TDI website, Shaun got back within the hour to discuss what I wanted done, went away to check stock on the bushes and got back again before the end of the day. The good news was they had the bushes in stock, so after all that waiting I could have gone there to begin with. Never mind! Great service from Shaun and the team, also got the alignment done while they were doing the bushes and was even able to stretch to front brakes and pads.

One setback was they had been sent the wrong camber arms by Eibach. The part number on the box was correct but the product inside was for the DC2. Not much TDI could do really but they got everything else done and got my alignment done safe enough to drive. Will book in with them to get it completed.

Also useful to be right next to Lakeside as well so can go off and leave them to it.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
thats good to hear, tdi south generally dont have a great reputation,