The "best" aftermarket company for the dc5!

Hoti

Advanced Member
Just a quick one - as i have heard lots of different company names being thrown back and forth i became curious - i know there isn't going to be a majority agreement but it would be interesting to see what individual people think the best aftermarket supplier is in regards to performance their parts give/looks/JDMness.

Cheers =]

V7MAT

clean freak
hi, this is quite a vague/broad topic tbh. it depends in which area you are looking to change and what your budget is. If you search and browse the forum a few brands in each area will start to shine through :) a good place to start could be the gallery.

ta

raz786

Advanced Member
In terms of price and gains I would say buddy club has to be up there. DC sports also seems to be good value for money. Intake wise I would say CAI to the front bumper is the best compromise for price and gains (no brand in particular).

Hoti

Advanced Member
Im just after peoples opinions - such as Spoon, Js racing, Toda etc. How do people feel they compare with one another regards to the products they produce? Is one distinctivley better at making exahausts for example.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Definitely J's for the DC5, if Amuse did stuff for the DC5 I'd be all over it!!