the count down has begun

weggy

Advanced Member
Have just put down a deposit on a pos mugen champ wht dc5 with c pack :?: i say poss mugen on the auction sheet it says offical mugen dc5 but i personally can't find any info about them ever doing one.

Not to worry it has according to the buyer (neil from car imports direct) mugen exhaust ,indiction kit ,font bumper ,bonet and mugen badges and looks smart even though the pic on the dealers web site is not brilliant .

so all thats left now is to wait till jan and then I will hopefully will put some faces to some names at a meet or two.

It will be a sad day when the trusty old bus my atr goes. but at least the vtec fest will continue with another type R :evil:

mikegsi

Staff member
only just over amonth to go mate!!

you'll hate the wait, but love it when she arrives!

Tarmac

Advanced Member
Jor-El said:
...uhm, what is the MKII?
or it could be the newest model of DC5 - i.e. the mark 2 DC5. most of us have the mark 1 but a few peeps have the mark 2.

andyd

Advanced Member
Tarmac said:
Jor-El said:
...uhm, what is the MKII?
or it could be the newest model of DC5 - i.e. the mark 2 DC5. most of us have the mark 1 but a few peeps have the mark 2.
No it means my 2nd one..... :lol:

its still the old skool shape 8)

Andy

weggy

Advanced Member
truffs were abouts in oxfordshire are you ?

as i am moving down to faringdon at the weekend because of work.

by the way has anyone ever heard of a mugen dc5 just out of intrest
ithink its just a dealers show car to show what it could look like as its only done 17k miles on a 51 plate :)

truffs

im actually living in Reading at the moment and then off to Newbury on the 16th December where i finally move into my new house......... 6 months after completion!!!!!!!! Dont ever build a house!!!!!

There is a Mugeb Honda, it will be a DC5 with a full mugen honda body kit and probably a few extras under the bonnet :!: