The Facelift Model

Glitch

Advanced Member
Na that is different to the 05 facelift, looks like it has a sticker on the side skirt thow so it may be an after market kit?

Suped

Advanced Member
that facelift has additional aftermarket body panels. As far as my research goes, theres only 2 DC5 versions. Pre-facelift and facelift versions out.

Livvy

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
There aftermarket parts added on to the OEM kit.

But they are going through the auctions brand new no miles on them. Perhaps there a optional extra from Honda :?

mudz-itr

Advanced Member
i saw one of these with the new type lips around 2 weeks ago, it was a chinese guy getting of at burnley on the m65. looks way better than standard facelift lips.

dan the man

Advanced Member
mudz-itr said:
i saw one of these with the new type lips around 2 weeks ago, it was a chinese guy getting of at burnley on the m65. looks way better than standard facelift lips.
I know him but have not seen the car yet..he had the white one with full mugen kit on it. But got rid and he told me he had a facelift..

Ill have a close look when i see it

BadBoy

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
mudz-itr said:
I know him but have not seen the car yet..he had the white one with full mugen kit on it. But got rid and he told me he had a facelift..

He told me that he only lives around the corner from you :)

dan the man

Advanced Member
BadBoy said:
dan the man said:
mudz-itr said:

He told me that he only lives around the corner from you :)
well, he lives in blackburn, but his chippy is just near me yes.. but mostly brings his old civic to the chippy. Ill see him one day.

mudz-itr

Advanced Member
i saw the one with the mugen kit it was parked outside his chippy on kiddrow lane.

AdrianK

Advanced Member
That car in the link has the Honda Modulo kit on it, its a dealer fit option in japan, the same as the silver interior bits etc....

hope that clears it up for you all, i see if i can dig out the link to the webpage for honda modulo....

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Modulo kit is rare, yes, though I didn't like it so I didn't go for it. I can see it dating really fast. Also it looks like a blatant add on, and simply adds weight whilst doing nothing for aerodynamics (unlike the Mugen kit).