The kind of phone call I like !

weggy

Advanced Member
Just had a call from the dealer that I am buying the DC5 from and they have just informed me that it looks like ,y car could be delivered and sva'd before Xmas :D

So fingers crossed there could be some dc5 VTEC action before the year is out :twisted: :D :vtec:

Will be holding a minutes silence though when I have to give the ATR keys accross :cry: But time after 4 years to try a new style of type R

:!: A message to anyone thinking of an ATR then its a big thumbs up for reliabilty , performance and practicality :agree: :!:

truffs

weggy said:
Will be holding a minutes silence though when I have to give the ATR keys accross :cry: But time after 4 years to try a new style of type R

:!: A message to anyone thinking of an ATR then its a big thumbs up for reliabilty , performance and practicality :agree: :!:
I had an ATR that i did just over 100k in, pirates black, honda sports exhaust etc etc etc and it was just awesome, performance, comfort, speed the only thing i hated was its thirst for petrol i was lucky to see 220 miles out of £45 :wink: :lol: :lol:

Still miss it ever now and again, awesome car :!:

pjonline

Believe me i would love your teg!!!

i helped my girlfriend get her SLK just recently so i am skint!!

I just come on here to depress myself!
i am working on it though!

What you gonna get after the teg?

Crisis

Advanced Member
Glad to hear they are good... they are my local and seem pretty cheap as well which is bonus.

weggy

Advanced Member
I havent seen the teg in the flesh so to speak but niel the guy im dealing with is also the guy who went to the auction to buy it and he has assured me that the car is in showroom condition so I will view the car hopefully next weekend and then if its is as decribed then I will pick it up on Xmas eve what a pressie :xcheers:

will post some pics when I get some and also on the exact spec as we are not sure whether it has got some hidden mugen bits that are not so obvious as the auction sheet said official mugen car 8)

Wootty

Advanced Member
You should be happy - they are a good bunch - got my teg from them as they are local for me and a few others down here have too.

They can be a bit pricey but they do the full import and ESVA and underseal and covert etc. Also they give a years warranty - not honda - but through their own garage.

Just one thing though - make sure they give you all the original paperwork as they can sometimes be a little forgetful :wink:

weggy

Advanced Member
cheers for the advice mate will double check and also cheers for the reassurence about the place itself.

hopefully will be able to see it in the flesh and poss drive it 8)