The mods were worth it !

luffy

Advanced Member
Went to santa pod last year with just a cat back exhaust and ran a 14.8 with crap tyres & oil

Went to santa pod this time with the full spoon system + apexi intake + good tyres & oil and ran a 14.3 which i was more than happy about :D I'm hoping that when i get KPRO i'll creep into the 13's :?:

celox performance

Advanced Member
13's would be good but trying to shave off 0.3s to get into the 13's is always the hard part. 14.3 sounds like a good time to me with just those mods :D . I haven't taken the DC5 up the strip yet, but will be taking it for Japshow Final in October.

Glitch

Advanced Member
Nice time, you should be in the 13's with a decent map. Last time I took the teg down Santapod I ran a 13.8 with a dodgy clutch. We should organise a day down there.

celox performance

Advanced Member
Glitch said:
Nice time, you should be in the 13's with a decent map. Last time I took the teg down Santapod I ran a 13.8 with a dodgy clutch. We should organise a day down there.
I'd be up for that. Anyone offering to organise it?

Nate187

Nice one i can understand putting good tyres on and using good oil but you must have spent around a grand on the exhaust and intake for 0.5 of a second, it just doesnt justify it for me.

celox performance

Advanced Member
I don't think good oil will give you any gain on the strip at all, whereas a good tyre choice would. 0.5s is a good difference on the 1/4 mile and it costs A LOT on a N/A engine to get good gains.

Tiger_kpt

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
Glitch said:
I'd be up for that. Anyone offering to organise it?
I would also be up for this... we need someone to sort it now! IMAO.

Lcr Dave

i went up on sundey for the jap show did fancy going up the strip but didnt! id meet up there if it was arranged :)

celox performance

Advanced Member
Glitch said:
Im defo up for this, looks like Sat 20th September is the next RWYB.
That's too close to Japshow Final for me. Japshow's the 5th October. I'd do both except I'd be travelling 180 miles each way within a couple of weeks :(

Glitch

Advanced Member
Problem is its a nightmare getting on the track at the Finale coz of all the actual HKS drag racing and the Jet car and all the other stuff goin on. Also at the Finale its £15 for 3 runs rather than £20 for unlimited on the RWYB day. I will organise this if you want? Get all my lot involved aswel.