The Power of dreams

Type R - Matt

Advanced Member
and the handling to match 8)

Well 90% decided my car will be homage to a Honda engine subject to test drive hopefully next week to be fitted by July, in readiness of a trackday bonaza, finally sucumbed!!

The K series engine currently sat in my Elise is lets say SHIT, 3 headgaskets, and low liners and a choice between spending 2K on a lump of crap or spend quite a bit more on a bullet proof engine, left no choice. test drove an abundance of really quite special cars and couldntr find anything I like. Those who Ive met will have heard me harp on about it for ages.

For those that haven driven an Elise you really should mark it down as one your must do's, the handling is sublime, nothing the affordable side of 50K matches the handling, but the engine choice has always been poor.

The decision now is to whether I supercharge it :shock: , arranged a test drive in an Elise with a proven 300+ bhp, which will be intresting as my Elise weighs the same, but has 150bhp and is quick, as quick as S2 Exige on track, if not slightly quicker.

Need to source a little Red Honda badge :p

jonster

Advanced Member
You know it makes sense Matt. I think you would be pretty unstoppable even without the SC.

If I ever total mine, my immediate plan would be to get an Elise and put the K20 in it.

Jon

T666YPR

With the weight of the Elise combined with the handling,you're on to a winner even if you don't S/C it 8)

truffs

The Atoms use the Honda engines and after my test drive for five laps around Bedford GP i now know why.................. me ...... wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the car vvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm 8500rpm change gear, o there goes an Evo wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee change gear there goes a porshe. Just bloody awesome :D

Why did it take you so long :wink: