The waiting game :(

antz

How long did everyone have to wait before getting there dc5? I've gotta wait till June next year so will have saved Anuff money to buy one outright :)
Wow is gunna be a tuff one as am very impatient lol, will be worth the wait tho and I've already started my shopping list for the car and starting to buy little bits here and there!
Anyone else buy lots of bits before they got the car?

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
First off why the wait? (ah saving the dosh) next i wouldn't buy to much as the car you go for might come with them......I had to wait about 2/3 months for mine (fresh import) and that was tedious enough, waiting as long as you would be a nightmare.

T.G.

antz

Trying not to buy to much , Just a few goodies to keep me sane :)
Is my dream car and has been for a very long time so 11 months shouldn't be to bad ( I hope ) haha

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
antz said:
How long did everyone have to wait before getting there dc5? I've gotta wait till June next year so will have saved Anuff money to buy one outright :)
Wow is gunna be a tuff one as am very impatient lol, will be worth the wait tho and I've already started my shopping list for the car and starting to buy little bits here and there!
Anyone else buy lots of bits before they got the car?
Anuff is spelt enough

Gunna is going to

Tuff is tough

Tho is though

C'mon man, you know the forum rules, no text talk.

As for the car, if it means having to wait till you get the perfect one then so be it. Personally I couldn't be bothered waiting that long for a car even if it was my dream car, that's nearly a year you're having to wait there.

Buying stuff in advance, can't understand why you'd want to blow all your money on a car that you haven't even got yet. Just save for the car and enjoy it and then pi*% all your money away on it at a later date.

antz

I just can't spell so apologise for that!

And yep I don't mind waiting as men's cars all mine had a loan for car before and never again lol

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
But you can spell other words though, that's what baffles me.

Mate don't apologise. If you genuine have dyslexia or something then my bad but you're shortening common words that people abbreviate through text instead.

If you're using your phone to post there is a really good app called SwiftKey, I suggest you download it. It automatically generates the word you want to use based on just a few letters of the word being entered, it also remembers common phrases and things you write regularly it's a brilliant app, free too now I think.

If you're typing off a computer then there really is no excuse. All browsers come with inbuilt spellcheckers now.

DanM

I searched for 2 months before the right car came up for me. I went and looked at two before buying mine. Take your time.

antz

Nope on phone so will download app so thanks, just struggle with certain words that's all :(

I won't be buying much just few little bits like stickers service items and couple of nice shinys :)

RobS

Advanced Member
Mines currently in the bay of bengal on a boat, so I know how the waiting is annoying :(

Sail faster god damnit!! Was scared about the typhoon as well, hope the bad seas have not caused half the contents of the boat to fly around inside etc....

truupR

Advanced Member
RobS said:
Mines currently in the bay of bengal on a boat, so I know how the waiting is annoying :(
I heard on the news the other day Somalian pirates had invaded the bay of Bengal and were sinking ships....

RobS

Advanced Member
truupR said:
I heard on the news the other day Somalian pirates had invaded the bay of Bengal and were sinking ships....
haha cheers, just what I need to worry about, on top of worrying about the RORO ship rolling my teg around its decks....

Think i'll watch Captain Philips at the weekend!