The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
mike.williams said:
Shame i just seen this was working till 7pm
Ah shame lad, I "loaned" coyote my car this afternoon for a quick "hoon" think he was pleasantly surprised :)

Looking at planning a trip down for a weekend when he has his broken in and maybe have a get together for a drive out. Quite happy I got 450 miles out of £90 (roughly 32.6mpg Cali worked out) which involved a bit of playfulness as well as easy going so very chuffed with that.

MAJOR work needed for JAE in a few weeks involving seats out wheels off etc etc so busy time ahead :)

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Got the teg's alloys powder coated titanium grey, what a job the guys at Chameleon Metal Coatings in Glasgow done. Top lads!
Also got her booked in for a full paint correction detail next month with ARDetails, will get some pics up of the wheels fitted after the detail ;)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Stuarty said:
Got the teg's alloys powder coated titanium grey, what a job the guys at Chameleon Metal Coatings in Glasgow done. Top lads!
Also got her booked in for a full paint correction detail next month with ARDetails, will get some pics up of the wheels fitted after the detail ;)
Looking good mate, give us a shout when picking her up from Arfan I stay right over the back from him lol would be nice see finished result

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Looking good mate, give us a shout when picking her up from Arfan I stay right over the back from him lol would be nice see finished result
Nice one, will be good to meet up. Its September weekend its going in so before I pick it up I will drop you a PM mate. Will probably be my mate in his black teg dropping me off, so we could do a mini photo shoot haha 8)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Stuarty said:

They look lovely!!

The lad that did mine thought I should have gone for grey myself instead of white but I wasn't sure how they'd look against Blue.

Really like that colour, look fantastic.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Stuarty said:
Nice one, will be good to meet up. Its September weekend its going in so before I pick it up I will drop you a PM mate. Will probably be my mate in his black teg dropping me off, so we could do a mini photo shoot haha 8)
Sorted mate you collecting it September weekend ? Just so I know if I'm off work lol

Your mate Paul ? Met him up at knockhil

Sounds like a plan to me mate, couple of the other guys probably drop by also

Brecht

Advanced Member
Had the teg remapped yesterday, made 247hp and 238 Nm.
Mods are : twinloop , tegiwa airbox , tegiwa v2 header and rrc manifold ( with the stock throttlebody )
Tuner said the oem throttlebody was holding me back a bit..
Ride back home was with a huge grin on my face , pleasure to drive after that basemap i had.. :xgrin:

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Brecht said:
Had the teg remapped yesterday, made 247hp and 238 Nm.
Mods are : twinloop , tegiwa airbox , tegiwa v2 header and rrc manifold ( with the stock throttlebody )
Tuner said the oem throttlebody was holding me back a bit..
Ride back home was with a huge grin on my face , pleasure to drive after that basemap i had.. :xgrin:

I have a js racing 70mm with most of the sensors if your looking to upgrade ;)

tico_87

Advanced Member
Gave the teg a wash after some idiot decided to throw a tomato at it :angry: mate popped along to wash his car aswell.

jdm.itr

Reinstalled mugen wing and just gave her a full service ready for another trackday tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk