The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Got some mist windscreen washers and painted them CW, 4 coats of paint using a small touch up bottle from fleabay.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
zubzub said:
Bought a snow foam and a snow foam lance. amazed at how well it worked!
They do work very well... Try Magifoam, probably the best one I've tried so far!

Brophy

Advanced Member
Bought a snow foam and a snow foam lance. amazed at how well it worked!

They do work very well... Try Magifoam, probably the best one I've tried so far!

+1 on magifoam I've tried loads recently and for cleaning power by far the best.
I tried CG no touch/AF Avalanche/BH Autofoam/VP Ph neutral.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Mike.A said:
Fitted a new double DIN screen. Need to find a fascia about 8mm all round now.
I'm shore I've got a new one in my garage will let you know fella :)

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Those Enkei's came up very well Dan.

Them Double dins are a curse to fit in the DC5 facia as thwy are all a bit off. I was lucky with mine

Does that snow foam stuff help? as i have never used it. All i have ever used is a hose and microfiber sponge.

Here is my weekend update. Biggest i have had.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Washed it, then took it out each day for good long blast around the local A-Roads, now covered in bugs again, oh well, just in time for the rain tomorrow :)

dotty

Advanced Member
Those Enkei's came up very well Dan.

Them Double dins are a curse to fit in the DC5 facia as thwy are all a bit off. I was lucky with mine

Does that snow foam stuff help? as i have never used it. All i have ever used is a hose and microfiber sponge.

Here is my weekend update. Biggest i have had.

Nice.

DC5Jack

Advanced Member
Well I'm never doing that again! It took 7 hours, lots and lots of swearing and an angle grinder to make the new front speakers fit but they're in now and sound absolutely amazing. All apart from a small rattle coming from the small upper pockets on both the door cards but that's nothing a bit of double sided tape won't cure.

Jack

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Literally just fitted my Buddy Club gear knob, so much happier now my knob (ooer) doesn't freeze my hand every time I touch it (ooer again). So childish :lol: