The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Seriously its that bad? :xaiweb6:

Well mine was, take the cap off and have a snifter......Does the deed though xthumbsup

T.G.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Sent it to the garage for some paintwork, a service and mot while I have gone on holiday :) win win!

coconat

Advanced Member
Iron X is disgusting, I spilled some in the sink once and it stunk the whole house out, even worse used it on a windy day .... :xdisguest:

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Hahaha...I didn't get round to it..instead we cleared out Ady's garage and found some old car part boxes...

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Cleaned this.....

Well worth doing. It was more of a boredem cure on Saturday, the car wasn't even idleing funny..(or so i thought) but wow! Im glad iI did. Well worth £6 for a new gasket and a few hours of anyones time. Drive's supurb now. :)

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
I'm going to make a video cleaning the CW wheels off the teg with it...sounds suicidal! :oops: :oops: :oops:
LOL. Yeah, i did mine off the car, my drive stunk for a week afterwards........Phew

T.G.

David Fox

Advanced Member
Flew back from Germany, took the DC5 to the Download festival, moshed until my neck nearly broke, and drove back up North. Car ran perfectly, considering its been stood for 4 months.