The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Found out why my hid light was flickering, funnily enough NOT the ballast this time lol

Carried out some maintenance work. Fitted clear indicators, updated rear speakers, resolved some tablet wiring related issues and removed exhaust mani and cat pipe.

Got a decat pipe fabricated and mated to my Six Sigma Racing manifold and my 3" exhaust and remapped into the small hours last night.

Car is great, awesome power delivery and and feels much punchier through the gears.

JAE soon and then hoping to dyno soon.

Gordon

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Sounds awsome gordy

glad to be rid of the OEM decayed CAT lol

Can't wait for JAE love this show.

Dan34

Advanced Member
After raising my car last weekend I went to get my allignment sorted yesterday. Turns out there isnt enough thread on the track rods, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hopefully getting it sorted tomorrow!

All fun and games.

Snowdrift

Took it for a good thrashing up Hartside Pass on saturday with some mates. The teg really cones into it's own on those kind of roads. It was almost enough to make me want to keep the car...almost. but alas it's still going up for sale after JAE.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Took it for a good thrashing up Hartside Pass on saturday with some mates. The teg really cones into it's own on those kind of roads. It was almost enough to make me want to keep the car...almost. but alas it's still going up for sale after JAE.

Thanks for the invite mate..... lol

Shame mines was in getting work done would've been good to get out for a blast.

Shame to see you sell up but know you have your eyes on other cars right now lol

See you soon for JAE buddy

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaned and then did a near 12hr drive "hoon" cough cough round north wales :D Two tanks of fuel though :/

Snowdrift

Teegwa said:
Thanks for the invite mate..... lol

Shame mines was in getting work done would've been good to get out for a blast.

Shame to see you sell up but know you have your eyes on other cars right now lol

See you soon for JAE buddy
Sorry bud, was kind of a last minute thing, Tom just messaged me on the morning.

It's been a fun car and i know i'll miss it but I have an itch for some old school big power that needs scratching. No doubt JAE won't help matters either :p

scottj15

Advanced Member
Added a couple of engine 'Dress up' items. Carbon effect Battery cover, Password JDM Battery Tie and Mugen Oil Cap :)

coconat

Advanced Member

Winglets fitted, HIDs upgraded to 6k for JAE, next up is centre section of spoiler to be wrapped black :D cosmetic things I know but still happy with them

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I had a little photo shoot/feature done for a new website coming up :) A good sending off for the DC5!

DC5RS

DC5
coconat said:
Winglets fitted, HIDs upgraded to 6k for JAE, next up is centre section of spoiler to be wrapped black :D cosmetic things I know but still happy with them
beauty mate

photoshoot :xaiweb6: