The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Fitted new front groved discs and ferodo pads, deffently feels alot more responsive, need a few more miles to bed them in, but gave me a great reason to take her out for a cruise. Had a right pig of a time with one of the screws on the old disk. Ended up just drilling it out. All put back togther less a screw :) lol.

Erm

Advanced Member
An ecosmart waterless wash..... shame it rained and its covered on water beads now though.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Erm said:
An ecosmart waterless wash..... shame it rained and its covered on water beads now though.
Had the same problem sorta mate lol, had to give her a wash after I had left a few dirty finger marks from doing my brakes, just managed to go over her with a drying towel and it chucked it down. Gotta love the British weather.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Make that 3 of us! So frustrating to spend all that time drying in prep for wax for it to start raining!

I persisted though and got the job done in the end :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
All washed and wax'd for JAE, plate changed to sticker plate also, happy days!

Looking good ;) where did you get your winglets ? Any more pictures :)?

coconat

Advanced Member
My awesome boyfriend had a Kancept pair sitting free, bit of touch-up with a satin black pen they good as new save slight scuff on the side, they change the front quite a bit I really love them, not got loads of pics of them in good light, maybe after JAE? :D

Snowdrift

Decided i wasn't selling it.....yet.

Oh and bought some eibach springs and a set or the new yoko ad08r's to try ready for JAE.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader

Quick yearly pollen filter change and ordered a new speedo convertor as it seems to pack up every time during heavy rain?! lol

davidpingu

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:

Quick yearly pollen filter change and ordered a new speedo convertor as it seems to pack up every time during heavy rain?! lol
Looks like you shed a fair bit of weight in dead leaves too! Must feel loads quicker :D

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Harness looks great Max ;)

This weekend I drove the butt of it to get to JAE ASAP. Then sat in a field and looked at it, a lot :lol: