The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Vtequila

Dutchy
Yes its an advantage we drive on the right side of the road here. I cant imagine it's not possible to have them RHD made though.

Arent there any retrofitters in the uk ?

Gee74

Eibach Pro Kit purchased and fitted due to excellent reviews on this forum!
Got to say..........its well worth doing for the handling xthumbup

Before

After

DC5RS

DC5
Gee74 said:
Eibach Pro Kit purchased and fitted due to excellent reviews on this forum!
Got to say..........its well worth doing for the handling xthumbup

Before

After

mmmmmm tempting :(

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Popped over to TGM yesterday for a MOT and a catch up. Ran into ckh and some other guys too which was nice.

dc55_11

Advanced Member
I was there in my black facelift with the rattling kakimoto haha was nice to meet you lot.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Sorted a few bits ready for the mot this month. Got my hand brake adjusted and working well, also sorted the wiring on my fog light. Then re seated my harness in the rear as it was sat funny and finally gave the car a quick clean.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Changed the oil over to the shell helix stuff....very impressive. No jerks and very smooth running teg now. :).

Cant wait to see it Darren :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Bought new shiny part

Tein rear strut brace

Hoped to fit this weekend but I have to go out and run the 10km in Glasgow on Sunday with my better half and cars not coming to Scotland :(

Will probably do it in a few weeks time as booking in for energy mount inserts and undersealing (proper job).

Will post pics when fitted.

Snowdrift

Fitted Eibach springs so it no longer sits like it's on stilts.

Mugen carbon gear knob arrived so that went on too.

Also finally got around to fixing the only thing on the car that didn't work, the interior light. Just needed a new bulb so put an LED one in. While i was at it i changed the number plate and boot lights for LED's. 2 more ordered for the side lights.