The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

wj51fut

Advanced Member
That looks very smart wingnutz. 👍

Tbh if I could get a factory fresh finish then that would be great but I'm not going to get that in my garage, on my own with limited tools! Lol dreamer really. The arches are in very good condition. I took a video of the arch I was doing and you can see all inside the arch and there is no rust whatsoever!! For a 12 year old car that has done nearly 100,000 miles and 6 years in the uk is very good. Quite happy with that really.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Got a pair of clear side indicators and a couple of chrome bulbs which turn amber when lit to fit this weekend ;)

Foo King Kwik

Advanced Member
Gordyitrdc5 said:
Snap i've got the same stereo fitted in my teg!
Fitted it this afternoon seems very good. Any ideas how you change the illumination colour of it? Had a play about and cant work out how to do it!

DC5RS

DC5
RobCross said:
Fitted it this afternoon seems very good. Any ideas how you change the illumination colour of it? Had a play about and cant work out how to do it!
keep pressed the big volume knob for a 2-3 secs. There should be an illumination option

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
RobCross said:
Did you swap the red/yellow wire over & vise versa other wise you loose the memory.

darkhawk

Advanced Member
Oil change
Oil filter change
Magnetic sump plug
Gearbox oil change
Magnetic drain plug
Powerflex gearbox mount
Hondata thermal throttle body gasket
Coolant flush
Coolant change
Decibeled the car at 119DB static
Gave it a clean
Decreased and cleaned engine bay
Password JDM battery tie

Went for a play

jambo

Advanced Member
Done this a couple of weekend ago and didn't have time to post. Fitted 20mm spacers to the teg and polished it with autobrite pearl wax.

I had my eg on the spits to do the underside ready to be seam welded. Removed all the old sealer and paint. I would like to know now much weight this has removed.

From this

Too this. Heated up the underseal and pulled it off like a wash leather

Sorry for loads of pics haha

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Fantastic work with the EG, wish I had the space and equipment to be able to do that.

Whats the plan, K-Swap the DC5 engine into it :p

jambo

Advanced Member
K swap, all the engine and parts are here for that. 300mm 2 piece discs etc. Just going to be a track toy. Can't wait to get it painted

Dan34

Advanced Member
jambo said:
K swap, all the engine and parts are here for that. 300mm 2 piece discs etc. Just going to be a track toy. Can't wait to get it painted
I want a ride out in it when its all done Jamie! haha Or maybe a few passenger laps at Snett :xgrin:

dave7368

Advanced Member
RobCross said:
read the instructions...

Brophy

Advanced Member
Don't have the weekend off but instead today lol so decided to roll my arches myself :)

Turned out really well and now have clearance for my Re070's on the back :D

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Had this little beauty fitted today...

I know am not gonna get any jdm points for this, but my daughter got this for me as an early birthday present pwjdm oil cap & socks! :xgrin:

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Went in to sort some baffles out on my exhaust, ended up coming out with a whole new back box lol!

£110 custom made based on a Spoon N1. Lot louder than before!

uploadfromtaptalk1392482006778.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392482019581.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk