The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Decide to look at why I had only 1 headlight working after yesterday japfest trip, thinking the worse that it may be the ballast or blub after swapping the ballast over & vise versa all was good on that front.then swapped the blubs over again no issues.yep you got it blown fuse, cheap fix happy days!! Didn't help that I stripped the front end off the teg & should of checked the fuse first. Doh!!

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
got my hands really dirty this weekend.... :xgrin:

replaced the blown interior roof bulb with a new LED one and finally got around to replacing the bluey/white sidelights that the garage fitted ages ago with super bright white LED ones.

David_showerks

Advanced Member
Fitted a set of bonnet dampers tonight

Very happy with them and looks a lot cleaner etc when bonnet is opened not that I ever have mine open but still.

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Well not the weekend but today :xgrin: but look what turned up from jdm land :xyes:

A box

Works emotions cr-kai

And fitted..Mmmmmmm what's that in the back ground

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
They look spot on bud, can't think of a better box to turn up lol, The excitement when opening lol. And Dave's teg loooks meannn in the background lol

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Alexander0628 said:
They look spot on bud, can't think of a better box to turn up lol, The excitement when opening lol. And Dave's teg loooks meannn in the background lol
Yeah went out in that after fitting the wheels what a beast it is!

SmithyDC5

Advanced Member
I only got mine Saturday, spent most of my time blasting it around on country roads but did find time to give it a quick wash and fit these :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k20-outlaw

Advanced Member
Drag raced mine all day Sunday, was wet most of the day so the best time was a 14.2 1/4 and done a 111mph average 1/2 mile speed run. most fun I've had in a car by far. These k20's love it too

jdm.itr

Put my car back to stock to clear a defect with a roadworthy, think you guys call it MOT?
Then mods back on again :)
What a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
So you bought the cage :p I nearly drove down from the Scottish Borders to buy that, lol. If it had had a harness bar I would have probably done.

Looks great.