The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

dave c

400hp K20
SmithyDC5 said:
dave those wheels look lovely, what size tyres are you running on them? They look perfect in the arches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
225/45's ;)

Thanks

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
So you bought the cage :p I nearly drove down from the Scottish Borders to buy that, lol. If it had had a harness bar I would have probably done.

Looks great.
Lack of harness bar is whats stopping me getting a cusco one. Autopower in the states makes some nice cages but for lhd when then have a diagonal brace

k20-outlaw

Advanced Member
Fallout460 said:
Spent some time with my bro making this custom Heat shield for my injen SRI also heat warped. :xhappy:

Any more info on this you'd like to share, it's something I want to make but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Fallout460

k20-outlaw said:
Any more info on this you'd like to share, it's something I want to make but I'm not sure how to go about it.
sure ill do a write up later today when am off work and post some more pics in the DC5 Technical - engines, exhausts and induction section. :xyes:

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
Swapped my K&N filter for a do-luck one ...

K&N has been on for years and never cleaned , think it must have been super dirty as with the do-luck in now its revving and sounding much better ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Put more purple in the bay (need a further refresh but that's in the works for later)

Fitted new front badge

Also fitted my new personal steering wheel with snap off boss.

Quite pleased with how it looks and the extra distance it gives me (need to stretch for indicators and wipers now though lol)

Also managed to snow foam and quick wax the car before the weather went against me and my pain levels got to much.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Loving the wheel man, i found a good place to buy them from aswell as i was thinking about getting one.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Coldfuse said:
Loving the wheel man, i found a good place to buy them from aswell as i was thinking about getting one.
Get it cracked mate ;) and replace the wing too as I really need it for my next stage after the head build ;).

Gordon

Dan34

Advanced Member
Was good to meet you beppe. Your DC5 is rather loud... haha

Also thats me standing outside my car with my mate in the drivers seat. He wanted to drive it round the carpark :lol: Think it was the first time i've seen someone drive my car other than uncle Tom at TGM!

beppe786

Beppe
Dan34 said:
Was good to meet you beppe. Your DC5 is rather loud... haha

Also thats me standing outside my car with my mate in the drivers seat. He wanted to drive it round the carpark :lol: Think it was the first time i've seen someone drive my car other than uncle Tom at TGM!
was good too meet you too buddy.. im only on a 2.5" exhaust.. that vw scirocco r was running 340bhp.. had to do honda proud.. lol