The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I have been using Pronto Agrasheen but I don't think it's on the shelf. Old man works for a paint supplier.

Hammerite is good stuff though. I don't think there is a good or bad product. But you do have to strip the old stuff back.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Just purchased some Ferodos 2500 pads for the front with M-tec grooved discs, new OEM rear discs, TGM braided lines and some motul 600 fluid.

Very excited to get this set up fitted and feel the differences. :)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Replaced my faded red SFS intake hose with a fresh new black samco one.. Yes, I'm fussy :)

Before:

After:

Cheers to Jono for the top service as always

SmithyDC5

Advanced Member
I've done a few things this last week. First off was my front bumper, had the number plate hole filled and painted then fitted a new mesh to help hide the rad a bit

Then I attacked the headlight lenses which I think came up really well

And also refurbed my brake calipers which were all done by myself with a can

Applied the new Decals

Then lacquered

Also had all my wheels repainted for the new brakes

And fitted all the new brakes and wheels last night and will be washing her today when I'm home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Looking purposeful in Berwick today. First runs in about 3 or 4 weeks, forgot how good the car sounds. Few cheeky crackles and pops on the over run.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Erm

Advanced Member
Gave it a full exterior detail this morning/early afternoon

All good for the rest of the summer/autumn now

Dan34

Advanced Member
Gave it a well overdue glaze, seal and wax on saturday then attended the 6TWO1 Impact show on sunday...

ChesterJSY

This weekend's addition.... a Fujitsubo RM01A.... Love it !

Because it was all shiney and new looking I thought i better clean up everything else surrounding it, got a bit carried away again....

wj51fut

Advanced Member
ChesterJSY said:
This weekend's addition.... a Fujitsubo RM01A.... Love it !

Because it was all shiney and new looking I thought i better clean up everything else surrounding it, got a bit carried away again....

Wow! Looking good. 😎