The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

beppe786

Beppe
Brockstar89 said:
Used that jack that brophy has, excellent jack amazing clearance. And at a great price.
Sgtscotty182 said:
Brophys jack is a beast. Does the job perfectly on his Hella-Low teg and managed to raise it right up for stands. Beast of a buy
looks like the jacks been around everyone had a go. lol

i bet its a beast of a jack..

Brockstar89

Advanced Member
That weekend i managed to get rid of my SRS ligut :) it was an increased resistance in the bit behind the steering wheel(cotton reel). So me and my mate dave stripped it all off opened it up and cleaned it out. Quick reset and it's gone :D

We now realise we should have took pictures and put them in the diy section.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Mine was TGM getting some loving, Had a Brand new timing chain kit fitted, along with an oil change, new set of plugs, valve clearences, throttle body cleaned and a nice new Red cam cover. Drives so much better since the throttle body was cleaned.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Changed the engine oil and filter, gearbox oil and plugs ready for a trackday at snetterton tomorrow.

Also received these beauties today 😍

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
civic17_99 said:
Do love a Blue DC5 :)
Buy mine if you want so I can get a white one ha ha!!

Had a lot done to yours, is it a lot nicer now the throttle body has been cleaned?

Did TGM clean the IACV too?

albone13

Advanced Member
Dan34 said:
Changed the engine oil and filter, gearbox oil and plugs ready for a trackday at snetterton tomorrow.

Also received these beauties today

i have them in red awesome seats

Benneh

Advanced Member
New tyres on! Sent the RE070s back as I wasn't confident they would be up to the task of the roads I'm driving on every day during winter, so got some Goodyear F1s on now :)

Parry

Advanced Member
Thought I'd have ago at refitting my front bumper after having it freshly painted and blanking the stupid fixed nut smack bang in the middle of the bumper. Then relocating the number plate.