The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

DanM

That rear bumper looks awesome!

Yesterday I washed it, fitted the Takata which was meant for the EF8, fitted rear strut brace and checked tyre pressures, put 300ml of oil in it and drove it to Glasgow and back - 2500miles in a month - never missed a beat.

Even the Tegiwa intake has coped with heavy rain

MaxJ

Advanced Member
Very boring, but I replaced the pollen filters. As you can see they didn't need doing... :xaiweb6:

Also got the drivers window working which was a right pain, after a perished seal had pulled it off the regulator. Fiddly jobs with cold hands are not ideal.

Max

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Last week it was a replacement windscreen trim and new F1`s on the front.
This week a Blue password battery tie, front OEM pads, few chrome nuts here and there, removed the old torque damper mounts.
Also some rust protection/remover on a few bits under the bonnet. Will paint them up when it warms up a little.

Oh and a good clean which was a complete waste of time after 15 minutes on winter roads.

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
1. Fitted new rubber seal across the bonnet
2. Rubber bung in drivers door
3. pwjdm bolts for the number plate
4. Cleaned the car
5. This has been fitted a while ago... Feel's strut brace

Josh91

Advanced Member
Fitted a holder for my iPhone 6 to my center console and routed the extension cable to it for the appradio

Much better than in the glovebox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob R

Advanced Member
Changed my seat bolster over, cleaned the seats and mats whilst they were out as well. Nice little freshen up.

Can see it out of shape here

This will explain why

Done

And cleaned

Mats got drenched in APC and pressure washed off

Brophy

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
Old gear stick thingy out....

New gear stick thingy in....

Which do you prefer Dave ? As was considering more the Hybrid Racing one rather than K Tuned.

Benneh

Advanced Member
Booked it in to Holden Honda Norwich for valve clearances this coming Friday. Went back through all the paperwork I got with the car and from what I tell it hasn't been done yet! Once that's done and I guess I best get round to getting the MOT sorted!