The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

tico_87

Advanced Member
Last weekend I broke my "mugen" lip less than a mile from Rockingham raceway where mimms Honda day was held (pic back when home)

But still ended up going on track

Chewy

Advanced Member
^ I was wondering what happened to your front lip when I saw it in the car park!

Love the carbon on the rear lip man, Nice touch, and the all red look on the rear lights :)

tico_87

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
^ I was wondering what happened to your front lip when I saw it in the car park!

Love the carbon on the rear lip man, Nice touch, and the all red look on the rear lights :)
Got really annoyed at myself i nearly turn't around and went home tbh. But glad i didnt as i loved it on track even tho i was the slowest out there and still managed to spin twice haha

Fahadl786 said:
Shame about the lip. Love how the brembos show in the rolling shot :)
Lip has already be replaced.....:p

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Jonny IX said:
had a whale of a time up the evo triangle so about 1/2 a tank of v-power :xyes: :xyes: :xyes:
Need to add you on FB, I only live 30mins from evo :D

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Swapped out Flywheel for new competition 2-800-STU with new crank bush and a new clutch arm, should get a few more VTEC miles now

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

mike.williams

Advanced Member
yesterday i pulled my rear arches more, 4th time this week i think. i also fitted the padding to my cage. Still waiting on my harness

got the car ready for Oulton park on tueday also

Tenz78

Carried out a full service this weekend.

Valve clearances. Spark plugs. Engine and gearbox oil. Air and pollen filters. Brake and clutch fluid. Engine coolant and Mugen radiator cap.

Also fitted some rigid subframe collars and front engine mount inserts. Then carried out wheel alignment. Found the front toe to be toeing in 14mm each side?!

CL1_EuroR

maxvr6 said:
Couple from last weekend :)

I am jealous! Beautiful DC5 :twistednod

I wanted a face lift DC5 in Black, but couldn't find one for sale.. Maybe in the future I will acquire one..