This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

Shortstuff

Advanced Member
As I mentioned on Instagram Freya, car looks fantastic. I am jealous that you have lowered seat rails aswell.

Not a fan of the fog light in the bumper though :(

Beautiful car, great honest video. So many idiots commenting though

hoho

Advanced Member
Alexander0628 said:
Since we are all speaking of Freya, where is she. She has more photos from Sunday :) lol.
probably gone for a blast in the teggy again :D ...awesome video by the way 8)​

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
jeez, theres some uneducated morons on youtube, shouldnt be allowed a keyboard and internet let alone keys to a car.

Sgtscotty182

Advanced Member
Nice vid and massive respect to a girl who has the love of cars. Too many cruise babe's give girl car enthusiast a bad name but it's brilliant knowing that there is they dream girls out there....
You know the ones! Not to quote sir Vincent Diesel - "Ain't afraid to get some dirt under those finger nails" :)

Freya

Advanced Member
Hi Guys! Sorry, I'm away with work literally in a field so my signal isn't great haha! Thank you for all your comments. After the arsehole comments on Facebook I am having my face reconstructed and going on a diet!! Lol I won't tell you what I think of them! ;)

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
Awesome vid Freya :)

Unfortunately there are always trolls on the youtube so dont take any of it personally. You look great and the vid is sweet.

I call green envy to the haters

And I love the fact that your smiling when driving the teg, it's hard not to isnt it

DC5RS

DC5
Why even bothering with that comments? Youtube is full of trolls and non sense. Seen some of the comments and realized how idiots they are.

DC5DAVE

Can't take youtube comments seriously, wouldn't worry within a day or so it will turn into a bunch of 14-16 yo American kids arguing between themselves about how their big bros 'boosted' si hatch will kick the ass out any riced out bla bla bla bla and how the type R doesn't exist and it's a myth from Japan.

integraleo

Advanced Member
As above ignore stupid comments,video is very well made and has a documentary feel to it which looks very grown up.
And girl you look great and most of us guys on here would be well impressed to have you as " our other half " as it were lol. You rocking it girl don't listen to the haters