This Girl's Rare Integra DC5 Will Make Honda Fanboys Happy

Erm

Advanced Member
Anyone who has to go on the internet to tell people how much better/faster their car or anything else they own is than someone elses is generally not worth listening to....

Always remember that a lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

Keyboard warriors who wouldn't have the balls to say anything negative to you in person.

I thought the video was well done and you came across very well.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Agree with everyone, ignore the silly comments, we all think that video was awesome :). I think I'm lucky to actually have met you in person. And have a sit in that Teg :).

DC5 FTW :)

ste01

Advanced Member
What's everyone talking about!? Nice car? That piece of s**t RSX in the video would get destroyed by my V8 truck...and all those other cars I "own" ;) hahaha

Freya

Advanced Member
Aww! Well aren't you all a lovely bunch :) thank you!

Tara, I'm always smiling ;) especially in my teggy haha!

Erm I will put my lion fur back on!

Alex, DC5 ftw indeed! I'm pretty sure I'm like totally a celebrity like now like yeh? ;) aha!

Leo >> =D

I've tried to like all your comments but I've been told off for liking too many today haha!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Lovely car and a very well edited and presented video. Should be proud of yourself.

Liked and liked again. 👍

Paudie_DC5R

Really is an excellent video Freya and from watching it you can clearly see that alot of time and effort went into making it and as Adam said you should be proud and ignore all those negative people. I bet all of them put together could not produce a video half as entertaining as the one you just produced. Good to see your enjoying the teg keep up the good work lovely example.

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Nice video! Have seen it on Facebook a couple of days ago. So now you and your car are celebs :D.
I Hope you can get your groceries tomorrow without being recognised ;)

bennn

Advanced Member
Great video. Fair play to you it's really well made and cool to see something a bit different!

You're wrong about guys cars all being women though! Both my cars are boys! Billy the 306 and Timmy the Teg!

fergalb

Advanced Member
great video freya fair play wish my girlfriend shared your intrest in dc5s haha gorgous teg by the way

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Enjoyed the vid, thought it was really well put together.

Car and the lady driving it equally as lovely. Wheels are really nice.

Didn't read the comments. Never do on YouTube. Full of people typing things they never actually have the balls to say.

Freya

Advanced Member
Thank you :) Teggy says thanks too haha! You are all lovely!

The other half is ignoring the comments lol he isn't impressed with the amount of marriage proposals haha!

I've had a few autograph requests....to be expected really ;) I'm joking i'm joking!!

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Freya DC5 said:
Thank you :) Teggy says thanks too haha! You are all lovely!

The other half is ignoring the comments lol he isn't impressed with the amount of marriage proposals haha!

I've had a few autograph requests....to be expected really ;) I'm joking i'm joking!!
I guess we need to set you up a table for autographs at japfest ;)

Spoons86

Advanced Member
The vid has promted me to come back on for a nose and crave another teg, I'm sure the other half is very pleased he has a gf that is as big in to cars as you are., as above great little vid well done.

Freya

Advanced Member
Haha Adam you are cheeky! Lol!

Spoons86 I'm glad to hear that! He is a little chuffed bless him :) thanks for the kind comment :)