This is great

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
I've owned my DC5 for 3 months now, been up and down the country a few times and I've still only seen one DC5 in this country and thats mine! One of my mates keeps seeing a silver one in South Shields but I still have yet to see it.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
had mine 3 motnhs and seen 8 different ones...BOLLOX :x :lol:
Must be so few up here. I was in and around Manchester all of last week and still never.

dan the man

Advanced Member
sorry make that 9...i live near manchester a bit..

but 2 friends of mine have them...and been to a meet... :p :roll: :lol:

sherv14

Advanced Member
apart from at JAE (because that doesnt count). I have seen one other DC5 once, but it was in my home town dammit! Hopefully just passing through :p This is my turf and all that...

sherv14

Advanced Member
apart from at JAE (because that doesnt count). I have seen one other DC5 once, but it was in my home town dammit! Hopefully just passing through :p This is my turf and all that...

turbo5

Advanced Member
I am same as Dan seen 3 in Burnley. last Friday at the petrol station saw another DC5 and one CTR :shock: The DC5 was Azz

mikegsi

Staff member
im the smae mate, the silver one in shields os for sale now though, (check the cars for sale section!), other than that i dont think there are any others round here!
we live pretty near each other but far enough away to be 'unique'!

you not coming to york raceway on sunday?

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
im the smae mate, the silver one in shields os for sale now though, (check the cars for sale section!), other than that i dont think there are any others round here!
we live pretty near each other but far enough away to be 'unique'!

you not coming to york raceway on sunday?
Well if it sells to someone from another part of the country then South Tyneside will be my patch!

Whats happening at York raceway?

linzi94

Advanced Member
the only other one i have seen (apart from JAE and dicksons forecourt) was a white one (belonging to funky product before it was "tampered" with about 3 years ago) and now since owning mine, a white one at the ayrshire cruise.

still havent had the chance to flash my lights at anyone coming towards me on the roads!!!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Well if it sells to someone from another part of the country then South Tyneside will be my patch!

Sorry matey :!: Just got my Blue DC5 on Sunday...I`m in East Boldon,so pretty much on your "patch" :D

Archie

Advanced Member
The Meist_R said:
I've owned my DC5 for 3 months now, been up and down the country a few times and I've still only seen one DC5 in this country and thats mine! One of my mates keeps seeing a silver one in South Shields but I still have yet to see it.
Same here only seen mine in the 3 months ive had it , ive been spotted before but i didnt see him, its nice to have my own patch as the looks stares and people walking into lamp post keeps on happening :D

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
dc5-2ltr said:

Sorry matey :!: Just got my Blue DC5 on Sunday...I`m in East Boldon,so pretty much on your "patch" :D
I'm sure Wearside is available for you :lol:

Nah it's pretty cool that theres another one, maybe we can have a South Tyneside mini meet?

mikegsi

Staff member
york raceway on saturday mate, 1/4 mile runs, a load of people from honda revs forum (one of their pre-arranged members things, but im not a member and my name is on the list :wink: ) theres a load going from newcastle/shields area, im meeting up with them and some other honda owners at tees barrage (0800hrs!! :shock: ) for a 'convoy' down to teh race way where we apparently have our own area set aside, its a tenner in and if you want to put yours on the track its £20 for as much as you can get

Duncs

in 1 year of ownership and 3years of wanting one apart from meets i have only ever seen one on the road and that was about 2 years ago,
not many south of london 8)

mikegsi

Staff member
i didnt fare too badly. only took me three months from wanting one to getting one! :D

gregb

Advanced Member
i think you`s will have to move over here(ireland) if you`s want to feel the exclusivity last that bit longer,but i have seen 2 around my county and i`m happy in thinking it`s the same geezer :p

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
i think many people think its overprice for the performance you get.....they rather go with an Evo VII paying same money, also there is many cars about same price that make same or more horsepower. Also many people want to buy something they see most time in magazines or dealers, something they already know about .

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
this sounds crazy but im sure i noticed the car going North on the M6 last Thursday around 4.30ish, Y987,

My old car :(

Rob

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
york raceway on saturday mate, 1/4 mile runs, a load of people from honda revs forum (one of their pre-arranged members things, but im not a member and my name is on the list :wink: ) theres a load going from newcastle/shields area, im meeting up with them and some other honda owners at tees barrage (0800hrs!! :shock: ) for a 'convoy' down to teh race way where we apparently have our own area set aside, its a tenner in and if you want to put yours on the track its £20 for as much as you can get
I see, if I'd known earlier I may have gone. I have social engagement on Saturday night and can't see myself getting up in time to meet at 8am.