This is what im after

aideo

Afternoon,

Does anyone have any more pictures of this car or wheel specs? Its along the lines of what im thinking.

Also loving the look of this one, the way the wheels fill the arches. Any ideas or speculations on wheel specs. Bit of a long shot i realise but if you dont ask you dont know.

Cheers in advance.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Top are probably SSR spec-c (IIRC), so stick it in the search, should come up with something. A few people on here had/have them.

I think I recognise the others too but dont know the name. I know there's somebody on here with a blue facelift track car with them on (if they're the ones I'm thinking of).

Sorry it's a bit vague but hope it helps. Both nice pics :xyes:

aideo

Cheers, im thinking the ones on the second car may be Advan rgII's. If anyone would like to hazard a guess at sizes/widths that would be useful. Love the "stance" of the second car.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I'd hazard a guess and say to get that look on a JDM DC5 you would need 17x8 ET45 or maybe abit lower.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
first teg is actually an acura rsx, it doesnt look like that anymore but they are ssr type c wheels. i am not sure of the specs but im sure i can find out with a bit of digging on nwp4life

the second teg is the one i posted in the JDM teg thread in the gallery. The car is a type R from japan. the wheels are advan RG 17x9 et35 front with a 255/40/17 and the rears i think are 17x8 et45 with 225/45/17

edit

Adam-f

Advanced Member
I have a loverly set of Advan RG's off my DC5, thinking on selling them at the rite price, Pm me if your interested :)