This is why you should wear a helmet on the track!

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
its sad because he seems to be a great driver! only thing he was too much in a hurry to pass the those lotus , its amazing to see how the lotus takes turns without much of a drama while the evo drifts like crazy to catch up.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
a great pilot indeed - but considering that was just a track day - he was an idiot to be driving like that. he was risking the lives of other people on the track. :shock:

User

Advanced Member
It's a woman driving, she's a pro driver and the reason for the accident was suspension/wheel related failure apparently.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
it's .asf format - get urself the latest codecs for media player - or try the link through a different browser?

jonster

Advanced Member
Looks like the wheel(s) dug in to a rut from the video. Nasty. Seen a Clio do a similar thing at Bedford. Cartwheeled off in to a mess right before my eyes. Nothing beats the F40 that burst in to flames directly ahead of me at Bedford though.

Trung

Advanced Member
That video is about 10 years old :lol: :roll:
Morons like him shouldn't be allowed on the track. :x

I was expecting a different video where a driver splits his head open after a crash.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
User said:
It's a woman driving, she's a pro driver and the reason for the accident was suspension/wheel related failure apparently.
how u know that? :shock:

Tarmac

Advanced Member
Trung said:
That video is about 10 years old :lol: :roll:
Morons like him shouldn't be allowed on the track. :x

I was expecting a different video where a driver splits his head open after a crash.
sorry to disappoint you lol :lol:

User

Advanced Member
Tarmac said:
User said:
how u know that? :shock:
As said, it's donkeys years old. You can also see it has special width wheels - for drifting, welded split rims I think.

There's a sticker on the car that reads something like driving school too.

:)

dan the man

Advanced Member
yeah i saw that ages ago...to be honesy not an idiot as where the fu8K else can u do it except on track :| :?: :?:

just had to change line cos of cones and went to far...u live and u learn and..

ITLL POLISH OUT :idea: :lol:

Trung

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
to be honesy not an idiot as where the fu8K else can u do it except on track :| :?: :?:
On a drift practice day NOT a trackday :xsmachbottom:

T666YPR

Serves them right.

I wouldn't want anyone like that on track at the same time as me.

Before the accident,I bet they really pi$$ed off some of the faster cars that wanted to go by,with their tail out all over the shop.

Should've booked themselves into the correct day,a drifting day,NOT everyone else's trackday!! :evil:

dan the man

Advanced Member
Trung said:
dan the man said:
to be honesy not an idiot as where the fu8K else can u do it except on track :| :?: :?:
On a drift practice day NOT a trackday :xsmachbottom:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

ill stay away from track days with u lot then :x :lol: