This makes me sad.

zacho

Advanced Member
Haha. I hope those vent things on the wing are stick on.. Suppose the 10 hp cone can make up for that though!

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Is this the one from a while back that needed a new engine? Sure I recognise that whale tail.

RichA

Advanced Member
Haha wow what a state, looks like it has been inspired from a Corsa B owner.....

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
MissMyDC2 said:
Is this the one from a while back that needed a new engine? Sure I recognise that whale tail.
I think it is aswell. That advert was as bad as this one!!

blueguy

Resident J's whore
dave7368 said:
Haha. Just noticed it's in bournemouth.. people there have no taste ... ha..
We've seen it before mate. That car was first with us many years ago at Japshow where it was a complete washout; the only only entertainment being Wayne's teg throwing a 'clifford' on the dyno.

discodave22

Advanced Member
RichA said:
Haha wow what a state, looks like it has been inspired from a Corsa B owner.....
My thoughts exactly.. Only a previous Vauxhall owner could actually think this looks good in any world !

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Johngreen537 said:
It's certainly a one off...

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
Makes you wonder what Veilside were thinking when they designed this kit, especially when you think of the RX7 Fortune kit in comparison.

zacho

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
Makes you wonder what Veilside were thinking when they designed this kit, especially when you think of the RX7 Fortune kit in comparison.
Ha, had to be a friday afternoon job, or possibly a monday morning after a heavy weekend?!

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
zacho said:
Ha, had to be a friday afternoon job, or possibly a monday morning after a heavy weekend?!
Or during the heavy weekend.... Those lines were supposed to be straight ;)

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
The worst part is I almost like the wing, if it was on a darker coloured car that was more suited to the shape then it'd be quite good.