Tie/Track Rod End

SimonJames

Advanced Member
On the weekend i started fitting my coilovers, the o/s TRE was so tight that the tension needed on the splitter to split it bent the thread, asked me local garage to order me a pair of new 1 that way i know both are done at the same time, call this evening after work and the ones supplied looked nothing like what i have (think they are DC2 type) he rang factors to tell them and they say there is no Integra listed after 2001 so he said he'd ring the dealer in the morning .............

Anyway just came on here to do a litle search to find talks of inverted TRE kits etc etc

Advice please i got to say when fitted the steering arm did seem to be at a strange angle which i did think may cause me problems

P.S i'm running buddy club coilovers

john boy

Advanced Member
i am also after inverted track rod ends as was advised on slight play last year on mot,i can get standard type track rod ends for about £22 but as you say the arms are at a angle so would wear them again fairly quick,i have e,mailed tgm motorsport 2weeks ago as was told they do there own kit but not herd anything back from them yet.i am told they help get rid of bump steer as when driving fast my car does pull all over the place it makes it fun to drive but is a bit scary,anybody out there no how much the kit is? tegiwa do do a differant mount that moves the rack up for about £65 but looks more of a pain to fit than just inverted ends.

SimonJames

Advanced Member
I've found a inverted kit on funky power for £254 so think maybe a pair of standard TRE's and a rack mount kit is needed :)

SimonJames

Advanced Member
Where does everyone get their Track rod ends from ?? at the moment i've spent 2 days searching for a pair and got nothing

obizzle32

Advanced Member
I got mine ordered (oem ones) from Dave at steels Honda, easy transaction and got them a few days after ordering

obizzle32

Advanced Member
Yes they do, there service is really good and highly recommend throughout the forum. Glad to help.

paul hughes

Buddyclub have them as well. they also have many invertion methods, they can also change the tapour direction in the shocks, they can do anything.

but ask for the race workshop not the general sales number.