Tis a very very Sad day:-(

truffs

Its happened, i knew it would, dare i say it, my gorgeous beautiful Teg has gone, flown the nest, gone to a better place :cry: :cry: :cry: im gutted.

Nice one though Martin :wink: you seem a top bloke, look after it, have fun and remeber you have the quickest Dc5 in the country now you lucky git 8)

martin200

Advanced Member
Hi Dan

Just got back home, the traffic was a nightmare as we expected :roll:

I would not say its gone to a better place, just an equally loving home :D Thanks very much for your patience, think we clocked up about an hours time on the telephone, with a good, extensive test drive :p

Very happy with the car, rest assured I will be looking after it, do you have any idea how much I was twitching to put my toe down on the a33 dually :D

I have to get ready for the works Christmas do now, so I'll put a post up later tonight / early tomorrow introducing myself to everyone.

Thanks again Dan :)

Martin

truffs

martin200 said:
Hi Dan

Just got back home, the traffic was a nightmare as we expected :roll:

I would not say its gone to a better place, just an equally loving home :D Thanks very much for your patience, think we clocked up about an hours time on the telephone, with a good, extensive test drive :p

Very happy with the car, rest assured I will be looking after it, do you have any idea how much I was twitching to put my toe down on the a33 dually :D

I have to get ready for the works Christmas do now, so I'll put a post up later tonight / early tomorrow introducing myself to everyone.

Thanks again Dan :)

Martin
no probs mate :lol: as if you didn't have a 'moment' on the dual carraige way :lol: :lol: have a good xmas do :!:

Tarmac

Advanced Member
congrats and commiserations truffs - you might get another one someday and come back to the fold! :wink: :D

congrats and welcome to the board martin - you are now the proud owner of a force-inducted monster! xthumbup

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Truffs....truly is a sad day, but at least it sounds like Martin will have a loving home for it! 8)

Sure you'll rejoin the ownership at some point too :wink:

Martin, welcome to the car......truly is a spotless monster of a car :D

dan the man

Advanced Member
bye bye turbo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

he live any closer to NW or what :p as i wana go in it :!:

good luck Dan with your house and future saxo :lol:

chunman81

Advanced Member
i love to have a go in the turbo teg :D well in fact any dc5. really wanna check it out and see what it is like.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
I guess its the end of an era !

I never knew how you managed to avoid getting done for your number plate, seen as the traffic lot probably saw your car every day :shock:

Evs

Advanced Member
Half of me is pleased you've secured the sale, the other half is sorry you've waved it goodbye. I guess you feel the same.

Still, maybe you can get yourself a proper NA one instead... :wink:

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Happy for you that you sold it :) but sad to see that you got rid of it :(

Welcome Martin...you've got a great car there and I've had the pleasure to be driven in it :)

T666YPR

:xbye: DC5 TURBO :xbye:

Feel for you Dan :(

I'm sure you'll get your lot in order soon,win the pools,marry an oil tycoons daughter,so you can get back in the Teg :D

Welcome to a new member too,hope you have a lot of fun in your new ride Martin 8) :xwavey: :xvtec: