To be.... Or not to be....

Samy888

Advanced Member
So I removed the tyre R sticker on one side of my car as the 'T' was missing and looked poop.

However I don't know if I should remove the other side or not? ( I have replacement stickers here ready to put on if needs be )

So. To be sticker or not to be sticker. That is the question....

OR....

what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p1tse

Advanced Member
I've gone through this before in my mind

But my eyes tells me it looks better with it ON

However I have taken off the integra and type r badges on the back for a cleaner look

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I prefer stickers myself, but yours seem to be missing the word 'integra' that goes above the word 'type' or have you removed that too? Either way I quite like it without integra....but for me its a sticker rather that naked. The white needs little bits like that to help set it all off ;)

Samy888

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
I prefer stickers myself, but yours seem to be missing the word 'integra' that goes above the word 'type' or have you removed that too? Either way I quite like it without integra....but for me its a sticker rather that naked. The white needs little bits like that to help set it all off ;)
To be honest I never even noticed I was missing the integra bit yea I do think in needs something there to fill it in a bit.

What about a j's racing sticker in place of the type R? I think beppe on here replaced them on his with mugen stickers.

I wanna be different :)

Chewy

Advanced Member
I recently got mine back from the body shop and the decals were removed for paint, I'm having the same issue as you

I do feel like something is missing (Obviously) and it doesn't look quite right without them, but at the same time forking out £70 for a pair of new ones I'm really struggling with.

I've been thinking of doing something slightly different in replacement, but not sure if it would seem 'tacky' or not.

As with Beppe's Mugen DC5 he has Mugen decals instead, which looks brilliant and you have 'Type R' ones instead of the ITR OEM ones which as Jimmer says looks good!

But yeah, I think it definitely needs something there.

Samy888

Advanced Member
I might look into the j's racing ones to be honest.

I bought this for the rear of mine as I de-badged the integra and Type R emblems.

I was thinking of the likes of these for the sides....

but then I keep thinking... Just leave it OEM. actually no... Don't put anything on it. ARRRGH I don't bloody know any more lol

Fez

Advanced Member
Tough one, looks equally just as good.
Pull the other one off and see how you get on then if you don't like it fit your new ones?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Feel silly as had to look at my own car as didn't realise or think that it had integra on it lol

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
as a long time dc5 member if i ever see a dc5 without side stickers a repair always springs to mind...

Samy888

Advanced Member
I think with Arctic blue you can pull off not having anything there, CW needs something to bring it together maybe?

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
I went a couple of weeks without the decals. Didn't look right.
Decals look pretty cool standard. Certainly wouldn't want anything other than type R there.

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
Off for me 👍 mine came off partly when I jetwashed it so took them off completely I think it looks cleaner this way...

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Chelt_scene said:
Off for me 👍 mine came off partly when I jetwashed it so took them off completely I think it looks cleaner this way...

I do like those wheels!