Toda catback

Plasmapants

So I‘m going to buy a toda catback now time month . Any recommendations on where to buy . Favourite at the moment seem to be rhdjapan but I don‘t see any fantastic deals anywhere .
My fujitsubo legalis r will be coming off if anyone has any interest in that .

Thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
So I‘m going to buy a toda catback now time month . Any recommendations on where to buy . Favourite at the moment seem to be rhdjapan but I don‘t see any fantastic deals anywhere .
My fujitsubo legalis r will be coming off if anyone has any interest in that .

Thanks
I would use Barry at BHP or Josh at Torque GT if wither have them, I know Barry very well so can ask or put you in touch with him. Much better service than RHDJapan mate

Plasmapants

Well I‘m happy to use whoever . I thought the service was Very good via rhdjapan . I bought some brand new mugen Showa and they were delivered in less than a week iirc . Either way thanks Carl. I still haven‘t fitted that bride rail yet I have off you .

Torque GT

Parts Trader
I can certainly help get you a Toda over, that's no issue. Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll see what we can do for you.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Perfectrun are very competitive. Their customer service is always spot on. Used them for all sorts, wheels, body panels etc...

impne

Advanced Member
I just fitted a toda cat back Thursday and took my Skunk2 off, love the sound and look

impne

Advanced Member
I just got a second hand one from a gent 1 mile away so just made sense instead of buying new

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I also love my Toda. Got to get the straight tip though. The dolphin tip looks like a TDi back box haha :p

Plasmapants

Lol I was not looking at the droopy cock version , that‘s the main reason I haven‘t even looked at a js racing version 😂