Toda Header and GruppeM Noise

tron2k3

Advanced Member
I've had my Toda Header and GruppeM on the car for over a week now, I didn't really notice before but this morning driving it can't hear the GruppeM at all vtec is definetely kicking in but just can't seem to hear the GruppeM anymore.

Is this the same for others with the Toda Header and GruppeM? Or maybe I'm just going deaf. 8-[

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Hmmm I must need my ears washing out :lol:

I'll have to make sure all the pipes and hoses are connected to the GruppeM correctly.

Another thing is I've just added a Toda Exhaust to my setup and I had the Kpro tuned with the HKS Exhaust, Gruppe M and Toda Manifold would the Toda Exhaust make it run lean??

DC5TU

Advanced Member
It shouldnt run TOO lean but id personally get it checked with an A/F meter and prob have it remapped to suit it to extract max potential!

tron2k3

Advanced Member
DC5TU said:
It shouldnt run TOO lean but id personally get it checked with an A/F meter and prob have it remapped to suit it to extract max potential!
Cheers Stu I'll get her booked in, though its proving difficult to get any response from System-R at the moment. They must be super busy!!

turbo5

Advanced Member
I have a buddy club spec IV cat back on mine and all I can here is the gruppeM 8)
You must be deaf :lol:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
turbo5 said:
I have a buddy club spec IV cat back on mine and all I can here is the gruppeM 8)
You must be deaf :lol:
I'll get my hearing checked xlistenmusic