TODA High Power Exhaust coming soon....

Evs

Advanced Member
I think J's racing do one like that. It has an almost wantonly 'wrong' look about it, but like so much other JDM stuff, that makes it strangely appealing... :xconfused:

Paul-CTR

Why does it look like a limp dick? Christ even the spoon looks better and thats saying something.

Jay_Hova

I'm sure it's a good system and everything. But does anyone else think it looks like the exhaust off a 1.6 Civic :?

Trung

Advanced Member
UPDATE!
We finally have more information available on the TODA High Power Exhaust System.
The system utilizes true 60mm Inner Diameter (ID 60mm) piping. Construction is full stainless steel, topped off by a titanium tip

POWER GAINS AT THE HUBS 8.2hp | 4.7ft/lbs

kingston

Advanced Member
Any news on the release date yet?

I emailed Toda but they just told me to contact TDi who havent responded to my email :x

jonster

Advanced Member
I wonder how noisy it is. Useless for track days if it's too loud. Good gains though. Anyone know what the setup was? I presume it was mapped again.

Jon

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Is the downpipe definatly the final design ??

Just wondering who would actually fit this over the spoon (and Im still not sure about that)

Evs

Advanced Member
SiKBoY said:
Just wondering who would actually fit this over the spoon
I think I would tbh, but then I actually quite like the look of it. 8-[

Personally I really don't like the Spoon tailpipe. If I went with Spoon I'd probably just get the B-pipe and stick with the OEM back box - it looks better, is probably quieter and no more restrictive.

TYPERJAY

i think paul at system R is now linked with toda europe now so he will be able to give some info on these :wink:

macer

Advanced Member
Evs said:
I think J's racing do one like that. It has an almost wantonly 'wrong' look about it, but like so much other JDM stuff, that makes it strangely appealing... :xconfused:
The reason for the downpipe like the Js is to help prevent the heat form the exhaust melting the back bumper while racing the N1 cars