Toda High Power Exhaust system

George K

Advanced Member
Does anyone have experience of the noise levels for this system and whether it drones on a motorway? Thanks

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have a toda cat back on now. It is grand. It is louder than standard not much though. As in a few people did not realise i have swaped the exhaust and thats the way it will stay. I was very concious that it would be too loud. and i have had no complaints although i can say i have never heard it from outside the car. At idle it sounds the same as stock just deeper. and on the motorway u can hear it but nothing bad at all.

George K

Advanced Member
Thanks for this - prices seem to vary massively because of the yen - might I ask from where you purchased it?

Regards

lockwood77

Advanced Member
It does drone, but nowhere near as bad as others I've known. Will also depend on the manifold you're running of course.

It passes 98db on track, so nowhere near as loud as many out there.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Well i bought mine second hand off a member on here so i dono where to get them from normallly. I dont know if this is normal or not, But if i go through a pubble and it splashes the exhaust, the exhaust then gets louder and viberates :p And between 5-6 k revs there is a tinny noise off it haha. I dono if thats good or not????? O well.

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Re:

TyperItr said:
Well i bought mine second hand off a member on here so i dono where to get them from normallly. I dont know if this is normal or not, But if i go through a pubble and it splashes the exhaust, the exhaust then gets louder and viberates :p And between 5-6 k revs there is a tinny noise off it haha. I dono if thats good or not????? O well.
I get that too!! I've noticed during heavy rain or something, the vibrating is annoying to be fair, but in a good way haha