Toda mani/catback

Hoti

Advanced Member
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the toda catback. Once my dc5 arrives im going to be wanting a catback system that is track friendly and i know the toda is rather quiet. However to obtain a lower db reading, does anyone know wether it is quite restrictive, perhaps compromising the power..

All thoughts appreciated, ta :)

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Not got much experience with toda but iirc they give very good gains... specially with a manifold combined but it might be loud with a full system.

TimB

Advanced Member
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the toda catback. Once my dc5 arrives im going to be wanting a catback system that is track friendly and i know the toda is rather quiet. However to obtain a lower db reading, does anyone know wether it is quite restrictive, perhaps compromising the power..

All thoughts appreciated, ta :)
My Toda catback is very quite, 93db and will not restrict the power at all, 250bhp with standard cams and mani and cat.

Hoti

Advanced Member
Just to add so i dont make another post. The Toda 4-2-1 mani appears as if it replaces the OEM CAT however it doesn't state wether it has a decat built in, so im curious is it a decat mani or does it have its own cat built in or does it infact attach to the OEM CAT and im completely wrong! :xconfused: Thx.