toda manifold plus sports cat?

gregb

Advanced Member
i`ve put a deposit on the above.on order from japan and i was wondereing on toda europe`s site no cat is supplied,
yet the one from japland is coming with a sports cat.
it`s just cleared it`s 2yr test so i have no problem with emissions
for a while.
has anyone got the above but jdm issued aswell?

Evs

Advanced Member
Never heard of a Toda with sports cat? A few people have asked about cutting them up to put a cat in but didn't know Toda did them. Got a link please?

[OT]did you get your suspension sorted btw - I've since seen C-spanners for adjusting coilovers advertised in Demon Tweeks catalogue, so you could get them from there if no joy with HKS[/OT]

Trung

Advanced Member
Toda does not make sports cat.
It's most probably been welded on by another company.

gregb

Advanced Member
i checked twice with the supplier and he does a fair bit of
toda jp ordering,he said it came with it so?

i`ll found out soon enough.

"evs" i got the c-spanners(tein)a while back,it`s the little 5mm hexagon nuts on the camber adjusting panels that you loosen and tilt to stiffen/soften the setup.

2 of the 4 have snapped :oops: :oops:

i think i`ll have to replace them all as they seem to be a touch corroded,it`s just were to find them :?

Evs

Advanced Member
Yep, that's the bog standard Toda manifold like we've all got. I think you're reading the legend the wrong way - it means that the manifold is designed for racing, and that the standard cat cannot be fitted when that manifold is fitted. The manifold does not include a cat - the bulge towards the end is just a flex pipe.