toda today all shiny and new8)

gregb

Advanced Member

for racing use only :lol:
a lovely system it is in the flesh.
squeezing in a quick run on the dyno in the morning before it goes on to see what the gruppem is doing without it.

Wootty

Advanced Member
Agree - lovely looking header - too good to stick under round the back of the engine. I'd have one in a glass case in the front room as a work of art :lol:

fonz600

Advanced Member
Looks great mate.
See in the bottom pic, that gasket u got there is the one I need. The one everyone thinks is a round donut shaped one.

gregb

Advanced Member
mind the sofa she said,mind my exhaust i said :lol:
should there be a gasket for joining the 4 branch to the block?
i`d imagine it would have?

gregb

Advanced Member
andyd said:
Sweet.

Where did u order them from?

Andy
an irish/japan based company called cda,seemingly it was there last exhaust at the time :xkiss:

took @8 wks from deposit.

link to the site,it`s mostly just an enquiry page
http://www.couture-auto.com/
may be worth while to check for pricing as he gets them direct,and the pound being stronger than the euro etc..

it had 5zigen on the box are they sister/joint companies for manufacturing?

Mersey_typeR

Advanced Member
It's a nice feeling to have 1.5k's worth of exhaust under your car :wink: 8)

The manifold is fantastic and the cat back system compliments it perfectly. Wouldn't swap mine toda setup for anything else really. 8)

-mdma-

i am using the exhaust system as well.. if you were to install the 3 piece exhaust into your car.. it wouldn't make much power.. i would suggest to install the front and rear box and custom make a straight flow pipe to bolt it to the front and back box.. as i did to mine.. u will have more power and better sound..

Kenny

gregb

Advanced Member
-mdma- said:
i am using the exhaust system as well.. if you were to install the 3 piece exhaust into your car.. it wouldn't make much power.. i would suggest to install the front and rear box and custom make a straight flow pipe to bolt it to the front and back box.. as i did to mine.. u will have more power and better sound..

Kenny
thats new :!: maybe sometime soon.

whole system was @€1450

i am worried about the scrapes before it`s on as i reverse in to my driveway so the tilt sensor on the alarm is less sensitive,but i don`t think the downward tailpipe will clear it :?
time to get busy with the driveway!

ally_mac

Advanced Member
gregb said:
whole system was @€1450
with the current exchange rate that works out at £995 sterling for the full system, thats a very good price

gregb

Advanced Member
fonz600 said:
Looks great mate.
See in the bottom pic, that gasket u got there is the one I need. The one everyone thinks is a round donut shaped one.
you may be in luck i have one of them leftover,i`m doing a double check on everything tomorrow and if it`s ok you can have it.

fonz600

Advanced Member
gregb said:
fonz600 said:
Looks great mate.
you may be in luck i have one of them leftover,i`m doing a double check on everything tomorrow and if it`s ok you can have it.
That'd be cool mate. I'd appreciate that. Let me know anmd we can sort something out.

gregb

Advanced Member
sorry for the delay fonz but if you want it i`ve pm`d you my address send me a self addressed envelope and i`ll get it off to you :wink: