TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
Nice one Trung :D

I MUST get up tomorrow and clean my car, it still has 1/2 of North Wales all over it and now to finish it off, some van splashed black slush up in the air and it came down all over the bonnet and roof! :roll:

Bl00dy typical! - No lay in with bacon sarnies for me :cry:

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Rich, you do have some strange habits... :shock: Most people eat bacon sarnies and have a lie-in with the mrs :lol: :lol:

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I was going to say that I like my women like I like my meat (cut up into pieces and stored in the freezer :wink: )

....but....

I have to get up anyway, she want her car washing off too :roll: hehehe gonna be a fun morning for me! Lots of hot soapy water and leather :shock: and maybe a bacon sarnie thrown in :wink:

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Trung, I cannae really agree with ur first statement about the Largest gathering of Type-R's......coz there's a Scottish meet tomorrow with 15 Type-R's :lol: . We're ripping up the Scottish Blacktop heading towards Crianlarich, then Kinlochleven, Ballachulish and back to Crianlarich! :twisted:

3 ATR's, 10 EP3 CTR's, 1 DC2, 1 DC5, 2 Scoobys, 1 350Z, and a 300ZX!!
(OK they're not all Type-R's)

TBH I'd love to come along and see DC5's galore, but it's MILES too far for me, hope u have a good Snow free day, looking forward to seeing ur pics. =P~

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
North London is snow free.....

But the rain is coming down sideways :cry:

Bacon sarnie won, its too cold and wet and I'm too lazy to cleran it. The car is going in for "most dirty at meet" award :wink:

swlabhot

Are people still going to this meet? It sooooo wet n windy outside :( The bed is VERY appealing right now...

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I'm going, just had 2 texts from guys coming from quite a long way away - they have already set off :D

Sort it out chap! :wink: