Top gear Integra review?

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Not sure if there is one for the DC5 as it's not a UK spec car :!:

Although I'd be happy to be proved wrong for this one, as I wouldn't mind seeing it either! :)

turbo5

Advanced Member
It would be interesting if someone lent them a DC5 for stig to take around the track

truffs

They did a crappy review a couple of years ago where they slagged it off and they have done a DC2 buyers guide but thats about all i can remember :?

mikegsi

Staff member
i keep hassling them via email for a dc5 review using the btcc cars as my excuse!

Tarmac

Advanced Member
well they did do the Arial Atom - which has the engine from the DC5 in it and Clarkson loved it, so that might be as close as we ever get it :roll:

kingston

Advanced Member
I reckon an importer should offer them one (but not a new shape one as its soft), for the stig (who changes every year) to take around track.

That way it can put an end to all of the RSF/CTR?what ever else comparisons and stuff

truffs

Tarmac said:
well they did do the Arial Atom - which has the engine from the DC5 in it and Clarkson loved it, so that might be as close as we ever get it :roll:
It has the engine from the Civic type R. When bog standard the other super charged :!: Been in the standard one and all i can say is *!**ing hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give them mine and tell them its standard :lol:

Tarmac

Advanced Member
are u sure truffs? i thought it was the 220PS version - i.e. the DC5 engine that was in the standard one. i'm quite possibly mistaken though. either way, it's a K20A +/- 20PS (unless Jap Spec CTR) and it's wickedly fast - lol @ Clarkson's face being peeled back on the track :lol:

Trung

Advanced Member
The Atom uses the JDM K20A 220ps engine.
I can't see TG reviewing the DC5R as it's not officially sold by Honda UK.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
well if it 100% is the 220ps engine, then the engine is out of a DC5 or a jap spec EP3.

i really would love to see the stig bring a teg around the track. especially truffs' one or whoever has a supercharged one on the site!

iDrew

Advanced Member
Trung said:
I can't see TG reviewing the DC5R as it's not officially sold by Honda UK.
They reviewed a new Honda mini-people-carrier the other week which was available on import only :wink:

Adz

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
get them hassling emails in!!

might even get a reply one day!! :D
Post up the E-mail address and we'll all make a concerted effort to hassle them.. (Just im too lazy to go find it myself) :lol: