Top spoiler

WalshDC5

Advanced Member
Where can I get a top spoiler like the one pictured? I've never actually seen one on a dc5 before

WalshDC5

Advanced Member
Found one on PW:JDM too so think you're right, definitely an RSX thing :( I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled

gaza4

Advanced Member
theres a shop here in ireland that sells them, cant find on their website right now though. from what i remember they are €99, they do worldwide shipping too but wouldnt know the costs...

WalshDC5

Advanced Member
No way, that would be awesome. I'll have a look and see if I can find it tonight, thanks man

gaza4

Advanced Member
WalshDC5 said:
No way, that would be awesome. I'll have a look and see if I can find it tonight, thanks man
i sent them a mail on facebook so should have some info tomorrow evening

BenLAST

Advanced Member
Wish I never looked at this thread now, got me thinking !!!

Wonder how it'd look with my Mugen spoiler and RSX lip combo

Fez

Advanced Member
I had one on my old civic coupe, with a mugen wing, and they didn't look right together so sold the roof visor.

Fez

Advanced Member
Leighquinndc5 said:
I have one not using it I'll take 100 quid for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats £32 more than they are new in that link lol

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
I clicked on this thread, hoping it were going to be the 'gurney' flap style to fit the OEM spoiler :(

Can't find them anywhere!

Chewy

Advanced Member
Rage_DC5 said:
I clicked on this thread, hoping it were going to be the 'gurney' flap style to fit the OEM spoiler :(

Get one custom made?

There something going on with it on FB at the minute, Can't remember which Honda page though.

tico_87

Advanced Member
Rage_DC5 said:

Hopefully Alex @ fiberworx will make some soon 😉