Torque-gt......Devon

letterkenny

Just acquired a mint 04 DC5 from these guys and cannot fault the service or the quality of the cars. Mike knows his stuff and was helpful throughout. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a DC5, or other jap import for that matter. :p

Torque-GT

silverdevill Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bought my dc5 from them and they are rubbish!
Care to expand on this?

Glad your enjoying the DC5 Ken, Happy New Year to all :)

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Got mine from them aswell can't rate them enough, top service and very genuine guys, would definetely buy from them again. :)

Please move to a more central location :D although the 8 hour round trip was fun.

dave g

Got mine there in November 07 and can't speak highly enough!! Very helpful - especially to a JDM virgin like me :lol: :lol:

sinbad

Advanced Member
someone else from the 350z forum has just got hold of a White Nismo Zed and is :lol: with the service.

Tim_85

px'd my DC5 with these guys for my GTR. Service was excellent and everyone was very helpful. These guys only stock very tidy cars and come highly recommended from everyone I have spoken to.

Cheers lads. Having a great time with the skyline! :D

Evs

Advanced Member
Another big xthumbup for these guys

Mate of mine from work just bought an EP3 off them - really nice example, minor pre-delivery 'tidying up' issues all got sorted quickly, great comms keeping us updated with progress etc. Good deal on part-ex with no fuss too 8)

Couldn't really fault them in any way on that deal tbh 8) :D

They also let me have a go in their FD2.

It was nice.

I may be back... :-k :lol:

Overall great experience & I'd recommend them to anyone 8)

tedg

Advanced Member
Evs said:
It was nice.
Ohh don't tempt me Evs, i think about it every day.

Somethimes hearing the news about stocks i feel my savings will do better as a FD2 then in the savings account.

ChrisR

I'm looking to buy from these chaps end of the year as they are local. My folks run a business in Buckfast and Ashbucket and always see the cars floating around :)

roncee

Advanced Member
Bought my DC5 facelift from them 2 weeks ago. couldn't be happier. really spot on service and i would say that i'm a really fussy customer.

The "directors" are top blokes who basically sorted all the bits i wanted added to the car with no fuss at all.

My advice is that if they have what you are looking for on their website pay them a visit. I drove from east london and was impressed with the quality of the cars they had.

dj_hysteria1

Torque Imports

Purchased my Red DC5 facelift a week ago from Torque Imports.

They're a top company with very helpful staff. I would highly recommend anyone checking out they're stock of all kinds of wonderful toys. :lol:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Another xthumbup thanks to Tristan and Mike...

...again

Picked up my CW FD2 today. This is my 2nd car from these guys. I originally bought my DC5 from them which was as new condition approx 1.5 years ago.

Decided to buy an FD2 and I knew that Torque GT would be effortless as per my previous purchase. They gave me a great part ex on my DC5 along with a great package on the new FD2 which they already had in stock, so no waiting required.

As usual very responsive to emails with replies pretty much within half an hour or instantly contactable by phone and always felt comfortable with dealing with them even though I was a few hundreds of miles away.

Car was absolutely mint as described and everything was in place as intended. Even the signing of the paper work was a breeze with everything ready which effortless.

Thank you all for such an enjoyable buying experience and importing such an amazing handling car :D I will definitely be dealing with you guys again in the future (maybe a GTR :wink:) and Tristan I will meet you one of these days, I demand that you are there at the next handover :lol:

Thanks again guys

Will :D

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
i bought my 02 plate artic blue teg from them today i would recomend them to anyone top service many thanks lads

ladykb

Advanced Member
Bought my NHB DC5 from Mike@Torque-GT today can't recommend them enough service and car was fantastic :D