TORQUE OBD 2 App

Torque-GT

DC5 uses the JOBD protocol, may not been compatible. Most generic ODB2 scanners etc don't work on the DC5.

donkeykong

Advanced Member
there are more of these things, looks cool. i wish that hondata could write a programm to use with the kpro and get that data on a display.

rotabeast

Does anyone have experience of using a Blitz R-Vit or something similar? Does it work? Sorry if these are blonde q's! :unsure:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
the kpro can have a data (mulitplex type) output, dependant on the type of mapit contains. it will work with digi dashes like the AIM ones. but it only displays the data you can get with the obd type readers. blitz rvit or apexi units for example.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
The Torque App for Android is brilliant. Works perfect on my DC5. Use it all the time :)

I use mine with an ELM324? Bluetooth OBD adapter I bought off ebay. Have used it on loads of cars to read fault codes, reset engine management lights etc.

woody73

The Torque App for Android is brilliant. Works perfect on my DC5. Use it all the time :)

I use mine with an ELM324? Bluetooth OBD adapter I bought off ebay. Have used it on loads of cars to read fault codes, reset engine management lights etc.
Me too, works like a dream :xyes:

woody73

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-Torque-Car-ELM-327-OBD2-OBDII-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Interface-CAN-BUS-/110761891151?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item19c9ec554f

Try this

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
The adapter is just acts as a standard Blutooth serial port so should work fine with the iphone. I have used mine on android, windows and on my old nokia 770 :p

lujamil

Advanced Member
I got this adaptor the other day, the light comes on in the adaptor but phone can't find the adaptor. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.