• 10mm exhaust manifold bracket bolts 33ft/lbs
• O2 sensors 33ft/lbs
• Cat to midpipe nut 25 ft/lbs
• Midpipe to Axel back spring nut 16 ft/lbs

Last edited:

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Great, thank you!
No problem mate, I have loads of notes I created on my phone relating to DC5's as I completed work on the car etc so I thought it would be worth adding them here for everyone to reference going forward

craity

I will be putting my rocker cover back on in few days time, would you know anything on them nuts?

xDC5Sx

Hi thank you so much! I can’t for the life of me find the torque spec for the rear hub nut. Or did I miss it and it’s called something else?
spindle but/ hub bearing nut? Since it is locked in I was going to go by instinct however after snug it’s starts going From smoothly spinning to barely able to turn it by hand real quick. So it’s more tricky than what I’m used to and I’m not very familiar with rear hubs on a fwd car so I figured Id ask! I searched and can only seem to find the front @ 134 ft lb. I have a hunch the rear will be nowhere near that. Thanks in advance!

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Deffo no expert on this as haven’t done it myself, but everywhere I’ve looked 134 frogs seems to be the answer. Seems high! Hopefully someone who has done this job will be here to respond soon, although you might want to try the social media platforms like FB if you don’t get a response here.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi thank you so much! I can’t for the life of me find the torque spec for the rear hub nut. Or did I miss it and it’s called something else?
spindle but/ hub bearing nut? Since it is locked in I was going to go by instinct however after snug it’s starts going From smoothly spinning to barely able to turn it by hand real quick. So it’s more tricky than what I’m used to and I’m not very familiar with rear hubs on a fwd car so I figured Id ask! I searched and can only seem to find the front @ 134 ft lb. I have a hunch the rear will be nowhere near that. Thanks in advance!
I have not done this myself but I also have seen 134 being the number regularly which I believe is the same for the EP3. If you cannot get the 100% definitive answer maybe call Honda and ask or he like of TGM maybe able to advise