TOTB elvington north yorkshire

webbie

Advanced Member
hello
Are any of you lot going to ten of the best this year
If you have never been you must go its awesome !

see 1000bhp sky lines going down drag strip and 200mph top speed runs with loads of trade stands and cars

www.totb.co.uk

webbie

deank93

I'm gonna be there...i've organised the Pulsar Gti-R team, we've got a couple of 600bhp cars running so expect to see 10 second runs from us :D

The entrant list i've seen is very impressive.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
sadly we are not fast enough, i have enquired twice and not got an entry, they said i must be able to do a 13.5 sec 1/4 mile, which i can't do, where i would do well is handling and top speed but they weren't interested in that. :cry:
apart from that the place is a dump and the event very poorly organized, veiwing very difficult. i won't every go again

celox performance

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
sadly we are not fast enough, i have enquired twice and not got an entry, they said i must be able to do a 13.5 sec 1/4 mile, which i can't do, where i would do well is handling and top speed but they weren't interested in that. :cry:
apart from that the place is a dump and the event very poorly organized, veiwing very difficult. i won't every go again
o

I have to agree with that comment. How about fitting a NOS kit to be able to qualify for the 1/4 mile and then take it off for the actual event. Nothing to stop you doing that :lol: :lol:

japshop

Members
we was looking to enter our BuddyClub UK DC5 but as you say not sure if we would be fast enough on the drag strip, there must be some boosted lads on here to form a team who could put in the times on the strip?? as im sure we could kick some ass on the handling :?

webbie

Advanced Member
paul my teg you drove did a 13.6 best
im sure chens car could easily get low 13s running 280

japshop

Members
yeh but its all set up for track mate not straight line ?? probly still do a good time though??

its hsuan by the way pauls off doin paper work or summet lol

clio_phil

C&S Evo7 said:
:cry:
Sorry dont agree with that at all.
Youve got the whole of the 1/4 mile strip available to satisfy your viewing needs + there is a bus running to take you to the end of the runway to see the end of the top speed run.
Its not the best kept of places but at the end of the day what more do you want from a dissused airfield.

Also for some strange reason i always come back with sun burn, even when its not been sunny.