Touch up paint for CW DC5

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
ok....unfortunately I had a small error in judgment when trying to park the other day :oops:

Reverse parking into a decent sized space, I faile to notice some stupid stupid metal signs advertising a back street garage that were positioned on the road outside it. (You know the metal A frame ones :roll: )

Well, I soon noticed them as they decided to make a noise when I hit one of them!

Unfortunately it's left some very small feint scratches on the back right hand side bumper, and left a little blue paint embedded in there too, and no amount of washing or waxing can get it out. You can't really see it unless you look really hard, but I know it's there :(

Anyone know where I can get some Championship White paint sticks to touch it up? there's no real damage bar a few scratches, and may change bumper in future anyway, so no point in paying to get it done.

Halfrauds don't have the Honda Champ White as it's non-uk supplies. Anyone know if Honda UK will charge the earth for it if they can even get some?

Thanks....a very gutted (and partially sighted) Rich :oops: :(

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
I wouldn't have minded so much if I had the blue teg......looked a perfect match for that!

Damn me for getting the faster white version :wink: :D

T666YPR

C/White Touch-Up:

H08703NH0MHE H044 Touch-Up NHO Unit Price 3.30 +VAT 0.58 = £3.88

truffs

Simon isnt it about time that you changed your name to the 'Messiah' on this forum :lol:

T666YPR

I've spent 10 mins in the open air today,that's quite enough for this week...

...I promise I will "try and get out more" in the future :lol:

Got far too much time on my hands.

I tend to waste it on trawling up info and buying/modifying/breaking bits of car.

mikegsi

Staff member
im waiting for some coming from dealership, they priced me at about £4.
having to order it as they dont see many championship white cars.

bit crazy innit!!

T666YPR

From the man that deserves all the credit:

David Johnson said:
Thought this may be of some use the forum members

Touch Up Sticks

B507P-ARTIC BLUE
B92P-NIGHTHAWK BLACK
NH0-CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE
NH623-SATIN SILVER
R81-MILANO RED

all colours are kept in stock,and cost approx £3.30 plus vat

Dave Johnson
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Cheers Guys

Had PM from David Johnson himself, think I will have lot more dealings with him in the future.

Now just got to get off the night shift to be able to phone in the order during office hours :roll:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
David Johnson is a damn good man :D

Ordered the paint stick (and some clear side repeaters 8) ) on the Thursday evening, and they came through the door as I walked in first thing Saturday morning!

Top Quality, Top service, Top Man!

Cheers David :xcheers: